Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Blog




Hi dolls!!
Well to update you on what is new. At some point last night i figured out how to solve the issue with my previous blog. So now i have two. However i really like this layout so i decided to keep this one for everything having to do with the arts. you can check out my other blog at http://www.derlingr.blogspot.com/ in there on my latest blog you can find the links to all the ways to reach me. Whether it be through Twitter, Youtube, or Blogspot.

So latest news i just recieved my September pair of heels. For those of you that dont know i am a Shoedazzle member. Shoedazzle is a, i want to say shoe club, however now they also have purses and accesories at your disposal. In this shoe club you have fashionistas handpick at least five pair of heels for you based on a little survey that you take when you first become a member. One of these fashionistas is Kim Kardashian. I have to admit that is what got me interested in the first place. So every month i get an email in where they tell me the top 5 picks of the month for me and i choose one and they send me the shoes within a week! The best part: I only pay 39.95 for the shoes plus shipping and handling. Great! aint it? I love Shoedazzle.

I would love to post a pic of me with them on but unfortunatly i dont have a camera at the moment i will though in two weeks though and i promise i will post so many pics you're going to be tired of me..haha. However , i am going to post pics of the shoes so that you can have an idea. Well my Little Monsters..haha.. im going to be out but stay tuned for more of moi..




love,


Derling

No comments:

Post a Comment