Monday, October 4, 2010

New Camera!!







So i finally went to go buy my new camera :) i am so extatic cause ive been dying to take pictures of all my make up. Recently, ive also been getting into Nail Art. I have been buying lots of products and practicing as well...As far as the Camera i bought.. Its pink of course..but its the best camera ive had thus far. It is The Canon Powershot Sd 1400. It is incredible..it has so many features. My boyfriend actually plays with it more then i do .. So i just wanted to keep you updated. Also, i will be tweeting new pics and blogging as well. One thing i love about my new camera is that it films in HD. However i have to admit i am a little bit camera shy and that is why i havent started making vidz. But i will i promise..Well readers i will check you out later..Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment