Sunday, October 24, 2010

Vintage Retro Look




Hi guys, how is this Sunday afternoon treating you? im pretty exhausted but im just counting down till Wed when i get to go up to orlando and relax for a whole week..

So yea here are the products i used on my last video in where i created this look.. if you havent checked it out.. Plz do..i tryed to copy the link here but for some reason it didnt let me.
hope u guys enjoy..Well till next time..Toodles..

Primers-Mac's prep and prime for face and lips
Mary Kay's Signature eye primer
Eye shadows- some i cant say the name because it was a palette I got while in school. Unfortunatly, i dont know the name of the company.

Others i used from my coastal Scents 88 color palette.

Lips- Mac's REDD lip liner
Mac's Red Russian Lipstick

Other- Foundation I used Loreal visible lift , Mascara I used Rimmel the pink one, Eyeliners, white one was Jordana and brown was teddy from MAC, Liquid liner was a brown one from the Kat Von D line

No comments:

Post a Comment