Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Back on the Grind

Hey lovely readers,

So I'm back..Once more :)

First thing i wanna post is the main product i used for my newest Ciara inspired Make-Up tutorial.





This is my 88 Coastal Scents eyeshadow palette.. I basically used (going from darkest to lightest horizontally) 2ND row 2ND eyeshadow up for my lid..then the one right above it for my crease, the one at the very top of that row for my highlight and the one above the black for my outer corner..Of course, My Rimmel Volume Lash Mascara..and any black eyeliner will do



Next, on the agenda is this 30 day challenge i will be starting today on June 21..Special Thx to Michelly :)





So Day 1- A picture of me with 15 facts...hmm..



  1. Contrary to popular belief my fave feature are my eyes not my lips

  2. I can never make up my mind on anything in life :/

  3. I hate to drink water but I try my best to

  4. I have sickle cell trait

  5. I prefer Gold jewelry

  6. Whenever i like something i get really obsessive with it

  7. I prefer tangy over sweet

  8. Wants to stay young forever

  9. Swore i was Ginger Spice back in 5th grade

  10. Loves scented candles

  11. DIE HARD MIAMI HEAT FAN

  12. Hate my birth date 12/31

  13. I'm not your average tourist, I hate doing all the "tourist" things whenever i go to a new place

  14. Really wants to go on a road trip

  15. & finally, I want to be known all over the world :) quite ambitious huh?

Hopefully, you got to know me a little bit better..Until next time loves..XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment