Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Challenge Day 2

So today is day 2 of this 30 day challenge.. Doing this little fun and silly challenge has got me started thinking about another one i would like to start. it would be concerning something more serious however. The challenge i would like to start and I'm committed to start on the 1st of July has to do with a weight lost challenge. i will commit to write everything i eat and the exercises i will be doing. So I'm really excited about starting that.







Anywho, So Day 2 is a person who I'm Most Closest With. There is no one in this surface that knows me as well as this guy.. After all we've been inseparable for a little over 6 years. This here is Kevin. i met him in my 10th grade Geometry Honors class. I must admit i was a little impressed because he was in 9th grade in a 10th grade HONORS class.We've been through our shares of ups and downs but in the end our love for one another keeps surpassing all these obstacles. He is the only person i truly feel I can depend on for anything. He will always have my back no matter what, Therefore he will always have my heart no matter what.




No comments:

Post a Comment