Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jerseylicious!!





Day 3 is upon us..LOL..So day 3 consists of posting up a pic of the cast of your favorite show.Like I've mentioned before I'm the kinda girl that can never make up her mind. However, in this case i believe I'm not alone..How many of you can pick just ONE favorite TV show? Not many of you, eh? hahaha Well, so i thought i cant post up a pic of all my favorite shows because then it would defeat the purpose. So, i decided to choose the show that at this moment in time i cant go on without watching. That i must absolutely watch every episode and re-runs if possible. That being said i picked Jerseylicious..I totally believe i was born in Jersey and brought back down to Miami. I can assume that most of the nation looks at their fashion sense as a little too much. Me on the other hand, watch them and feel like there are others just like me..One thing i dislike about Miami.. It has close to Zero fashion sense..




So yea the show has to do with these Hairstylists and Make up artists that live in New Jersey. it is another reality show full of drama but i cant help but feed into it with an addiction so powerful it can only be compared to those of you that feen for for coffee as soon as you open you're eyes in the morning. If you haven't watched I suggest you do and if you don't like it you can always change the channel. BTW, its on the Style Network Channel and it comes on on Sunday Nights.


No comments:

Post a Comment